Yesterday I posted an instagram of one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks, the delicious Java Chip Frapuchino. It got such a great response and nearly 5 friends went out and got one, I had to find a great DIY to make these at home! Have fun making your own Java Chip/Chocolate Creme Frappuccino instead of spending the time and money at Starbucks. Making your own can also spoil you with all the whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. This recipe serves four. Check out these simple steps!
4 tablespoons chocolate syrup plus extra for drizzle (optional)
4 tablespoons chocolate chunks
4 cups double-strength freshly brewed dark roast coffee.
Whipped cream (optional)
Caramel syrup if you want Frappuccino caramel
1. Fill blender half full with chopped or crushed ice.
2. Pour the chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, and coffee into the blender.
3. Turn on the blender to a medium or high speed. Try to get a thick, but icy mixture.
4. Get four glasses and pour the mixture it them. Spray whipped cream on top of each one.
5. Take the chocolate syrup (for your drizzling topping) and in a circular motion, dtop with whipping cream and drizzle chocolate over the whipped cream and ready to be enjoyed.